On July 21, Girls Trip, one of the best movies for women since Waiting to Exhale, will be released. Before you plan anything else, grab your Flossy Posse, your fly girl squad, mom, aunties, BFFS, sisters and your sister friends and buy your tickets to see this film. Girls Trip will bring you back, maybe even way back, to the best GNO you and your crew had. Was it college? Spring break? A bachelorette? If you’re lucky, it will be all the above.
Ten Reasons Why You’ll Love the Girls Trip Movie (NO Spoilers)
- Because we love to see good girls let loose and have unforgettable fun even.
- Because the movie is kind of like Sex and The City, The Hangover, and The Best Man Wedding put together all in one just for us.
- There’s enough dancing, eye candy, cocktails, brawling and romancing to make even the Big Easy blush.
- We love seeing #BlackGirlMagic and female empowerment mixed with just the right amount of sassy and trashy on the big screen.
- Because it’s a great reason to round up your squad and finally clear your calendar to make time for the Flossy Posse you haven’t seen in far too long.
- Watching the movie is like going back to that one time you and your crew … [Insert that one one time you and your crew reminisce about each time you get together for drinks].
- You’ll love watching the movie and try to figure out which character you and your crew is like.
- The wardrobe, shoes, and accessories will inspire your next outfit for work, play, or a hot date.
- You’ll laugh so hard you’ll ruin your make-up.
- You’ll get a virtual tour of New Orleans and will want to plan your next Girls Trip to the Big Easy.
Image Credit: Universal Pictures