The big game is almost here. Do you have your game plan for the menu ready? I love hosting a fun game day get together and offering guests everything from your traditional game day recipes to Latin inspired game day recipes. These crispy Buffalo “Chicken” Cauliflower Bites with blue cheese dip are sure to be a hit, especially for your calorie counting or vegetarian guests. After trying a similar dish at one of my favorite restaurants not too long ago, I knew I had to try to make these myself. The Cauliflower bites are so easy and taste phenomenal.
Don’t be fooled by the fact that these Buffalo “wings” are made with cauliflower instead of chicken wings. These cauliflower bites passed the taste test by my 14 year-old son who was so not convinced he would like this better-for-you option.
Dip these bite sized goodies in bleu cheese dressing and serve with a side of celery…. and voila! For my dip, I used Naturally Fresh® dressing for its homemade-taste and chunks of real, aged bleu cheese.
You’re sure to please even the pickiest of your fans with these Buffalo cauliflower bites. Bonus, these are done in just under 20 to 25 minutes from start to finish!
- Buffalo wing sauce
- ½ cup of all purpose flower
- ½ Tbs of baking powder
- Garlic salt & paprika to taste
- 1 Cauliflower head
- Naturally Fresh Bleu Cheese Dressing
- Celery for garnish
- Prehead oven to 425 degrees.
- Chop up cauliflower into bite sized portions. Wash and pat dry.
- Mix flour, garlic salt, paprika, and baking powder together. Place in medium bowl.
- Dip cauliflower in the flour mixture until fully covered. Place on lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake about 15 minutes, turning over once brown on bottom side.
- Pour wing sauce in a bowl. Place baked cauliflower in bowl and gently toss or mix around until fully covered.
- Bake another 5 minutes.
- Serve with bleu cheese dipping sauce and celery sticks. Enjoy!
Thanks to Naturally Fresh for sponsoring today’s game day recipe! I love partnering with brands and products I love. Follow Naturally Fresh on Facebook for even more recipe ideas.