My seven-year old has horrible seasonal allergies. He takes a prescription oral medicine and nasal spray daily. I’m not a big fan of prescription meds, especially on a daily basis so I am always looking for natural solutions that will provide him relief. When I had the opportunity to review Hyland’s line of homeopathic products for children, I was happy to do so.
We’ve tried a number of natural solutions in the past:
- A teaspoon of locally produced honey. Our pediatrician gave us this tip. It helped at first but my son does not like the taste of honey. So the daily battle of taking a spoon wasn’t worth it for us.
- Portable HEPA filter. We spent some decent money putting a filter in my son’s room. It helps as long as we keep the filter cleaned. A weekly chore but not a bad one.
- Steamy showers. They help break up the mucus and clear away the pollen and dust inside the nose. This has helped for temporary relief.
When you have a child that suffers from allergies, summertime or the change of seasons can be a tough transition on their little noses. This summer, we added Hyland’s Allergy 4 Kids into our daily routine. It tackles the watery, runny, itchies, and sneezies in a natural way. Hyland’s 4 Kids Allergy Relief to soothe and diminish the body’s natural reaction to bad indoor and outdoor allergies. And best of all, its safe and effective formula is nothing to sneeze at!
My favorite features? Check them out!
• Safe, effective formula for children 2–12 years old
• Multi-symptom relief without sleepy or stimulant side effects
• All natural active ingredients
• Quick dissolving tablets that melt instantly in mouth with no yucky taste!
Using Hyland’s has given my son much needed relief. Although we still have to use his nasal spray, we have gone days without his pill and he has been okay! That’s a win in our house!
Now for the giveaway!
Cold & Allergy Basket Giveaway! Ends July 17th.
Win a cold & allergy basket valued at almost $50.00! Basket includes the following:
- Cold n’ Cough 4 Kids – $8.89
- Nighttime C n’ C 4 Kids – $8.89
- Sniffles n’ Sneezes 4 Kids – $8.39
- Complete Flu Care 4 Kids – $7.19
- Calms Forte 4 Kids – $7.19
- Allergy Relief 4 Kids – $8.39
Retail value = $48.94
Even if your child doesn’t suffer from allergies, this basket is great for cold and flu symptoms as well! To enter, leave a comment below and share your favorite natural remedy for any ailment or condition!
To increase your chances at winning, try one of these options below (only after you completed the steps above): Leave a separate comment for each additional entry with links, as necessary.
- Follow @JusticeJonesie on Twitter
- Like JusticeJonesie on Facebook
- Subscribe to receive blog updates and subscriber-only content via email and leave a comment letting me know you did. Make sure to leave the same email you subscribed with in your comment.
- Comment on any other non-giveaway post on my blog and leave a comment with the post title.
- Give this post some Google+ love, Stumble, or a pin. Leave a comment for each. (Use a share button below, easy as pie!)
- Follow JusticeJonesie on Pinterest or Google+.
- Tweet about this giveaway and include a link to this post and my Twitter handle, @JusticeJonesie, using the hashtag #Giveaway. Create your own tweet or click to use this sample: Win a cold & allergy basket by @HylandsHealth on @JusticeJonesie! Go to http://ow.ly/mMike to enter! #giveaway
- Giveaway ends July 17, 2013, 11:59 p.m. P.S.T. Winners will be picked at random and notified by email if they win. Open to U.S. residents only.
FTC Disclosure: I received products for this post but all opinions are my own. The prize will be provided by Hyland’s.