Girls of all ages enjoy playing with dolls and this holiday season there are some really great dolls to choose from. In Day 2 of Six Days of Christmas Giveaways, I’m highlight the top five dolls for girls in 2012! Which doll(s) will be given away as a prize? You’ll have to check out the reveal on Facebook! You can enter to win the prize on Facebook or by leaving a comment below. Be sure to enter to win all the other days too!
1. “Time for Your Check Up” Doc McStuffins Doll
We LOVE Doc McStuffins in our house! A doll or story about a young, African-American girl wants to be a doctor just like her mother? And her father is a stay-at-home dad? So much to love about Doc McStuffins! With the “Time for Your Check Up” Doc McStuffins Doll, girls can bring home their new friend and sing along to the entire ‘check-up’ song with Doc as they nurture their own toys. Doc comes to life, speaking more than 10 phrases and can bring her friend Lambie to life with the touch of her stethoscope, which activates with lights and sounds. This doll is also a favorite because it is reasonably priced at SRP $34.99. Be sure to add this doll under the tree.
2. BARBIE® Photo Fashion Doll
I was introduced to this doll at the Time to Play Holiday Showcase 2012 in September. If you can picture it, Barbie® doll can wear it! Girls can customize this 11.5-inch Barbie® doll’s shirt by taking photos with the embedded digital camera-the pictures are then displayed immediately on the shirt! Or girls can select from several preloaded graphics for the same effect. Plug Barbie® doll into the computer via USB cable to edit the pictures further using the web-based software. Control the viewing through three buttons on Barbie® doll’s belt. The technology features capacity for more than 100 photos! Includes Barbie® doll with embedded digital camera and LCD screen, stand, USB cable, rechargeable battery and instructions. Although the camera is small, it takes great pictures.
3. Fisher-Price Dora the Explorer Fantastic Gymnastics Doll
We are big fans of Dora in our house and the newest Dora doll! The Fisher-Price Dora the Explorer Fantastic Gymnastics Doll is ready to win the gold with two gymnastic routines and seven unique moves from splits to handstands to back bends, and more! Dora also says over 40 phrases in English and Spanish and sings a special gymnastics song. Fun for the little girl interested in learning gymnastics or that is already in training!
4. Baby Alive Baby Wanna Walk Doll
We love Baby Alive dolls because of how interactive they are. Though I don’t love the name of this doll so much, she is still a big winner. My daughter had a Baby Alive when she was four. She played with it much more than any other doll. This new Baby Alive is ready to walk – and she can really “learn” do it with your help and loving care! She says more than 40 fun phrases and sounds. Walking makes her happy, but she’ll be happiest when you scoop her up and give her lots of hugs to show her how proud you are! Most little girls will love the fact that this baby talks and walks on her own. You can watch a review of Baby Alive Baby Wanna Walk Doll on Time To Play Mag’s Video. You can find this doll and the Barbie Photo Fashion doll on Target’s Top 20 Toy list as well.
5. Lalaloopsy Silly Hair Star Doll – Harmony B Sharp
Your little girl will have hours of musical fun with this ultra-cute addition to the Lalaloopsy family. This Harmony B Sharpe doll talks, dances and sings five different songs whenever she gets a new hairdo, making play time a blast. She comes with a pet cat that gets in on the action as a percussion instrument. A doll that encourages creative play and music appreciation is a definite winner!
Reveal The Giveaway!
To find out what is up for grabs today, check out my Facebook page to review the prize(s) for Day 2. You can enter by leaving a comment on Facebook for the relevant day, or, you can leave your comment here. Follow the steps below for additional entries. Check daily to see what the new prizes are. Simple!
The requirements to enter the giveaway are the following:
- Leave a comment here or on Day Two of Facebook answering the following question in the comment section: What is your favorite doll this holiday season?
To increase your chances at winning, try one of these options below (only after you completed the steps above): Leave a separate comment for each additional entry with links, as necessary.
- Follow @JusticeJonesie on Twitter
- Like JusticeJonesie on Facebook
- Comment on any other non-giveaway post on my blog and leave a comment with the post title.
- Stumble or pin this post and leave a comment for each. (Use a share button below, easy as pie!)
- Follow JusticeJonesie on Pinterest or Google+.
- Tweet about this giveaway and include a link to this post and my Twitter handle, @JusticeJonesie, using the hashtag #Giveaway. Create your own tweet or use this sample: “I just entered the Six Days of #Christmas #Giveaway on @JusticeJonesie! Six days, tons of prizes! http://ow.ly/g4JVJ″
- Subscribe to receive blog updates and subscriber-only content via email and leave a comment letting me know you did. Make sure to leave the same email you subscribed with in your comment.
Giveaway ends December 31, 2012, 11:59 p.m. P.S.T. Winners will be picked at random and notified by email if they win. Open to U.S. residents only. I received some of these items to review. All opinions are my own.