Spooky Halloween Apps!
- Spooky Sounds – Scare your coworkers and friends every time you get a notification or phone call on your Android phone with scary ringtones and sound effects. Official movie theme songs from Halloween, The Exorcist, and Psycho.
- Scary Cam – Watch out! There is a ghost behind you! Freak out your friends by taking a picture of them with your Android phone and using the Scary Cam application to add a creepy image to the picture, for free.
- Carve a Pumpkin! – Avoid the mess, use this free Android application to carve an interactive jack-o-lantern right on your phone and save it as a picture!
- M.A.S.H. Halloween – Find out what Halloween has in store for you with the classic M.A.S.H. game on your Android phone!
- Yumm Halloween – Play this fun and free game on your Android phone by removing your finger from the monster’s mouth just in time! Remove it too late and get a bite from this creepy animal.
- Martha Stewart – Need some decorating ideas this Halloween? You’re in luck! The homemaking media maven provides you with her latest recommendations in creative arts & craft blogs directly to your Windows Phone.
Like this post? Please comment or share it! Click to Tweet: “Fun #Halloween apps! Scary cam, spooky sounds, & more! http://su.pr/1uZ8h7 #tweens #spooky via @JusticeJonesie”
Make sure your tween or teen is safe while out on their own with these applications:
- FamilyWhere – While the kids are out trick-or-treating, keep an eye on their whereabouts with T-Mobile FamilyWhere for Android. For only $9.99 a month, make sure all family members (up to 10 lines) are where they should be.
- Flashlight – Going door to door can be treacherous in the dark. Make sure the kids can see and others can see them with this super bright, free flashlight Android application.
- While keeping the kids safe on Halloween is top of mind, it’s important to remember to defend your device from ghouls and goblins too! Lookout™ Mobile Security gives parents peace of mind by protecting against creepy crawly malware and spyware. For more information on how to keep your phone safe and protected visit https://www.lookout.com/.
Disclosure, I was not paid for this post, nor did I receive compensation. I just thought these apps were spooktacular and I wanted to share with you all!